Thursday, June 26, 2014

Sunday Brunch at Santiago's Bodega

This past Sunday we held my friend Kristine's Bridal Shower at Santiago's Bodega for brunch and OMG it was so good! I had heard great things about Santiago's brunch special so I was super excited to check it out! The brunch special is a little more pricey than most brunch spots you'll find in Orlando at $34.95/person but includes unlimited mimosas and sangria and an amazing buffet spread including a meat carving station with prime rib! My mouth is watering just thinking about it!
 photo _DSC9428new.jpg

Santiago's is located at 802 Virginia Dr. Orlando, FL 32803 right next to the Matador.



The restaurant has so much character! Just look at those floors!

 photo _DSC9427s.jpg

They have paper on the tables for you to place your made to order omelet or pasta order and everything else can be found buffet-style around the restaurant. They have pretty much everything you could want!

Carving Station:  photo _DSC9438s.jpg

Snow Crab Legs:  photo _DSC9440s.jpg

Omelet station:  photo _DSC9450s.jpg

Buffet style brunch:  photo _DSC9435s.jpg

I'm not going to lie, I am more of a breakfast kinda girl so whenever we go to brunch, I'm typically on the breakfast side of the spread so I can't speak too much to their lunch options (except for the prime rib which was melt in your mouth amazingness!). The breakfast food definitely did not disappoint! I had biscuits and gravy, thick cut maple glazed bacon, o'brien potatoes, calamari (okay-not breakfast but I had to try it and it was pretty tasty!), an omelet, and their amazing french toast! The french toast is a deep fried croissant with an orange marmalade butter spread and warm syrup on the side. You absolutely have to ask your server for some even if you just split it between the table! -Trust me...you'll thank me later!

Bar:  photo _DSC9434s.jpg

Have I told you this place was amazing yet?! Just make sure you make a reservation as it was packed when we were leaving around 1pm! I was lucky enough to get in before 10am when they open to take some photos of the restaurant pre-brunch craziness!

For reservations, you can call the restaurant at: 407-412-6979

Patio Seating:  photo _DSC9431s.jpg

 photo _DSC9469s.jpg

Have you ever been to Santiago Bodega? How was your experience?


6 comments:

  1. I have so wanted to try this place for brunch - your post might push me over the edge this weekend!! Was it super crowded because it's such a good deal? I doesn't look like it from your photos, but I've heard otherwise in the past.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to check it out! It's so good! It doesn't look packed in the photos because we got there early to set up for the bridal shower but it was packed by about 11am! I've heard Saturday brunch isn't as busy. I would call and make a reservation if you know you're going to go for sure though just to be on the safe side. ;)

      Delete
  2. I LOVEEEEE Santiago's for brunch. Their food is SO good and the unlimited mimosas never harmed anyone! Their french toast is to die for - YUM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mouth is watering just thinking about their french toast and unlimited mimosas! Yummm!

      Delete
  3. I love the brunch there! I am sensing a girls trip there soon?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should definitely do a girls brunch one day!!

      Delete